Wednesday, March 17, 2010

no time to celebrate.

In lieu of my last minute vacation (having nothing at all to do with the fact that I'm a mega procrastinator of the highest order), I have four papers to write today. Triple eek! I've managed to accomplish three of the four before noon (Hallelujah!) and the last one isn't too pressing, so I might just put it off. Go figure :)

I forgot to have a green breakfast, but you can only make oatmeal cooked in water so green without it just being funky. My apple had a little bit of green skin, so that counts, right? And some almond butter. Mmmmm.

Lunch more than made up for it- I'm hopped up on caffeine and adrenaline, and need to be brought back down to earth with a stomach full of veggies :) Roasted broccoli, one yellow potato, some carrots and onion. They're still cooking and I can't wait to devour them! I also had a wrap with some turkey, Laughing Cow and artichoke hearts. It was shockingly delicious for something so simple. And you know what rocked my world today? I found out the wraps I have (um, Flatout I think?) are only 1 POINT A PIECE! Made my day.

The one and only picture I've managed today- whoops. I'd love to take more pictures (I think its much more fun to read with pictures), but am in desperate need of a new camera. Some day, perhaps.

I'm off to inhale those vegetables and then off for a good long run in the SUNSHINE!! I need to burn off some caffeine, and have maybe even crank out that last paper.... which would make this Green Day even better (as if it needed it) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment