Monday, March 1, 2010

First time for everything.

Well here it is, I did it! If you're reading this from the PriorFatGirl event that the lovely Jen put on for us Minneapolis bloggers this past weekend, welcome :) I tossed out the idea I had for a blog, and really felt compelled to actually do it.

Bear with me as I figure it all out. I managed to get the thing up and running, I'd say that's commendable at the very least! I'm not sure what it will all look like yet; pictures of food, no pictures of food, posting every day, not posting every day. Only time will tell...

For now, I'm just excited. Excited to be in this community and share my journey to health. Later today (or more let's be real, tomorrow) I'll share a little background info of my weight and journey. Hold your breath folks, I know you're excited!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more about you! Great meeting you on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY! Glad you got your blog started!

    ReplyDelete